Friday, April 4

Smile

I created this card using Cosmo Cricket Paper - Fleuriste. I bought this from Jacksonbelle Embellishments. She has lots of fun stuff! You can view her blog, Embellished here.

I used CTMH CS - Smoky Plum, Ocean and Colonial White. The stamp is Verve Visual - Thankful Blossoms. I sprayed the card with Glimmer Mist - Iridescent Gold. The flowers are cut out and have two layers and are attached with a pop-up square. I used my water brush with Smoky Plum and Buttercup ink. I used my liquid glass and added a little bit of chunky glitter to each flower.

Photobucket


Karma - Always be ready to find pleasure, but do not seek it

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absoutely darling! Love those flowers!

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card!

Diane said...

Lovely colors Michelle!!! Great card!!