Friday, April 11

Sweet

I have a day of vacation today and I'm excited to spend it with my Grandson Carter. I'm taking Tanner to the vet to get his teeth cleaned, nails clipped, shots etc... then I'll pick up Carter for the day... We plan on having lots of fun :)

I made this fun bright card using new paper by My Minds Eye. Fun polka dot ribbon. CTMH Citrus and White Daisy CS. Inkadinkado - Birthday Cupcake. CTMH Orange, Star Spangles Blue and Sunny Yellow ink. Pier 1 imports table confetti. (flowers). I distressed and inked the edges.
Photobucket

Karma - live life as a today rather than a yesterday or a tomorrow.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Ooooooooooooooh...I love those colors and the plaid background...such a cute card.

jjcreations said...

Love this card....it is so bold and bright. Joan

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Now that sounds like a wonderful day!! Good for you ... I have not seen my grandaughter in a couple of weeks :(

ps ... I love the photoshop affects you did on the post below.

Happy weekend!
Eric