Sunday, April 20

Flexibility

Flexibility is being open to change. You consider others’ ideas and feelings and don’t insist on your own way. Flexibility gives you creative new ways to get things done. You get rid of bad habits and learn new ones. Flexibility helps you to keep changing for the better.

I created this card using CTMH Chocolate, Heavenly Blue, and Daisy White CS. A piece of scrap B&T paper. Stampin Up - Bloomin Beautiful stamp. CTMH Heavenly blue bigger brad. Twill Ribbon. Prismacolor pencils.

Photobucket

Well... we did have a few flakes today.. Nothing major though! We've had this on going bet with my boss at work. If it snows after April 15th. She get a pie in the face. Guess what Jan?? I'll have my camera ready this year!! YOU LOSE!!!

Here are a couple of pictures I snapped this morning during the few minutes the sun peeked from behind the clouds.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




Have a fabulous day!

Pin It!

No comments: