Monday, April 21

Keychain

This is a fun Hybrid Scrapbook project I created using Photoshop Elements. I found the digital kit at The Sweet Shoppe. After I Created and layered each page. I printed them on Premium HP Presentation Paper 32lb matte finish. For small projects like this it works out better than photo paper. I used modge podge to glue the pages to the chipboard. When dry I sanded the edges to make smooth, then added a couple of layers of Matte finish modge podge to each side. This will help protect from all the handling. Each page is about 3 x 4 1/2.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



karma... notice beauty you have overlooked before...
Pin It!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Michelle! I love your scrappy project. Your mini album turned out fabulously and I love all the pretty papers that you used!! And, well. . .your baby is such a cutie!! Great pictures to go with a great project!!

Maria

Scrappy Girl said...

I love the papers and embellishments you used in this adorable creation. You inspire me every time I visit!

Diane said...

Oh wow Michelle,that is so cool!
Now you get to show off Carter everywhere you go!!! That is such a neat project!!
Carter's got a cool Grandma!!

jjcreations said...

Ahhhh, these little arrows are cuyte. Great job. Joan