Tuesday, April 28

Tulip Girl

This card has all kinds of layers and products. I love detailed cards but don't usually take the time to create them. Sunday I made a couple and really enjoyed it. When I seen this stamp at Cornish Heritage Farms I had to get it! You know me and tulips!

Photobucket

The background layer is stamped with CHF aged music scrapblock.
I then added a piece of Basic Grey - Porcelain. I wrapped it with Chocolate dotted ribbon.

The cute little CHF Tulip girl was stamped with black stazon ink and colored with Twinkling H20's .
I added a little bling with Fruit Punch Stickles.

Photobucket

I painted some CTMH Fresh Shapes dimensional elements with Tim Holtz crackle paint; tattered rose and shabby shutters. To finish it off I layered some CTMH Just blooms. CS- Chocolate and Sweet Leaf.

Photobucket

EnJOY!
Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Mish,
This card is adorable. Smiles B

Nana said...

You always create the cutest things.

Diane said...

Oh Beautiful Michelle!!!!

CB said...

I love this card it is so elegant and beautiful. I love the old fashioned feel of it!

So cute!