Friday, April 10

Alchemy

I took a Scrapbook Alchemy class from Jessica Sprague called. Framed three photo block .
You use photoshop to create your picture and journaling then print it out and use card stock and miscellaneous embellishments to put it all together.

Photobucket

I inked white chipboard (CTMH dimensional elements) to match my layout. I glued the date to inked chipboard them rubbed with versamark and embossed with clear powder. The stars are punched out of coordinating cardstock.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

EnJOY!
Michelle
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful page this is! Your grandson reminds me soooooooo much of my son when he was being tickled by Daddy at that age. He laughed the same way! Isn't kid's laughter the best sound on this earth????