Tuesday, April 21

Twinkle, Twinkle

I love Twinkling H20's! I paint alot of my stamped cards using this product! I found out in February the company is going out of business. It makes me sad.. They were having a 40% off sale to reduce inventory. Well... They got so many orders they had to restart manufacturing and produce more product. I finally got my order over the weekend. I am so excited!!!!! They're little cakes of twinkling paint. I use my water brush to wet them and paint my projects.

Photobucket

LuminArt Inc has a list to print out to inventory colors. I created a swatch of all the colors that I have. That's because I'm such an organized queen!

Photobucket

EnJOY!
Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You are organized!!! .... and to think I thought Swatch was a Swiss watch ;-)