Saturday, August 9

Ocean

We're not going to be able to go to the ocean this year. There is alot of other things going on. Wedding, gas prices etc. Hopefully next year. It's one of my favorite places to be.

I created this digital scrapbook page using elements from Designer Digitals, and Jenn Wilson Designs, and my Photoshop Elements program.

Photobucket
Larger view HERE
Lyrics
Ocean - Ten Shekel Shirt
Lately I've been thinkin' about You
And lately I've been dreaming of You
And lately I can't get You out of my head
Get You out of my head
Something about the ocean
Makes me rise up and praise
Something about the heavens
Makes me stand in awe again
Something about the sunrise
Reminds me of your faithfulness
Something about the ocean (Your presence)
And I'm lost in love again
I'll sing until I sense a smile
Upon Your great and lovely face
And till I know your glory's in this place
Your glory's in this place
Enjoy!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Boo Hoo! Sorry you couldn't go to the beach. I love going too.

Love the layout with the lyrics.

Christo Gonzales said...

you are just one creative treasure

Judy said...

Your pics are fantastic! Makes me wish I lived close to the coast.

Kim said...

What a neat layout! I have never tried digital scrapbooking but I sure see some neat pages done using it.

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle!
Wish I was there!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Much better than that green pond under my deck!!

Very Nice Michelle :-)

Kelly said...

Wow, I had no idea the Oregon Coast was so incredibly beautiful. I need to make a trip there as I would find so much peace there.
TFS
Hugs