Friday, August 29

Party Animal

I've been so busy lately I've hardly had time to stamp any cards or scrapbook any pictures! Hopefully this weekend after I get the canning done I'll have time to do something.
I made two quick cards last night. 4x4 is a fun size.
The bear is wearing his new party clothes for his birthday!
Todays sample is from the CTMH set B1277 - Hello Friend. I used My Minds eye cs. CTMH Crystal blue and Sweet Leaf cs. Chocolate ribbon. Water - Robin's nest baubles. Lemon lime and crystal stickles. The guy is kind of nutty so I stamped the background with some tiny acorns.
Photobucket
Karma... follow your bliss...
Enjoy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

That is the weirdest looking bear! LOL! Love all the little nuts. I haven't had much scrappin' time either. Maybe this weekend...

Anonymous said...

I like that one too.

Party Animal...I'm getting so old.