Saturday, August 30

Ribbons and Bling

Tis the season for Weddings. Last night Scissorbella was wrapping a gift for a wedding she will be attending today and the only paper she could find was gold Christmas paper. She asked me if I could perform a miracle on it. She knows all about my stash of supplies. It took me about 5 minutes to create this. A couple of ribbons and a stamp punched with my circle punch. Its amazing how something so simple can really dress up a package.. ( Be sure and read the Karma below. This one is a hard one for me.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
OH! and guess what I got out this morning??? Its been a long time since I've used them!!!
Photobucket
Scissorbella cut and colored my hair yesterday. I decided to have her put Copper highlights in it for something a little different... I hate trying to take pictures of myself!!! I either get too close or out of focus! I took about 20 to get a couple of good ones!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
karma. ... have a no bed making day each week.....

Pin It!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Your hair looks beautiful!!! Have a great weekend! My daughter and I are also Twilight addicts. I am about half way through eclipse. Can't wait for Nov. 21.
Sandra

Judy said...

My DH certainly believes in your Karma for today!!!

Kim said...

Your hair looks awesome!