Friday, August 1

Visiting

My Mom arrived Tuesday night. Thursday my Sisters, Neices and I took my Mom to see the movie Mamma Mia! It was the second time I've seen it! Everyone loved it. My Mom cooked her famous pot roast for dinner. Eric, Jenn and Carter came over to visit and we all took a walk to the little neighborhood park. The kids had fun playing on the swings and slides.

Great Grandma and Carter (Mom)
Photobucket
Here are my Nieces
Sarabeth
Photobucket
Emily
Photobucket
Jessica
Photobucket
Swing Fun
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
First Kisses
Photobucket

As you can tell, we've been having a nice visit.

Enjoy!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That child looks like quite the skilled kisser. I'm getting concerned!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute pics. My Mom just left this afternoon AND she took 3 out of 4 kids with her! I have 72 hours to SCRAP! YAY!

Judy said...

The pics of your Mom and Carter are priceless!!!!