Thursday, August 14

Light of the World

When we go to the Oregon Coast and drive the Pacific Highway we pass many light houses. They are all so different and beautiful. Some of them are even rumoured to be haunted. This one is a mile hike up a trail. The tide was out and I walked along the beach collecting seaglass and shells. (These are other sight seekers in the picture.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I used Our Daily Bread stamp - Light of the World. CTMH X7098B - Sasparilla paper. Black cardstock. Silver bitty brads. Black grosgrain ribbon. Watercolor brush. Inks - Desert sand, Barn Red, Twilight, Crystal Blue, New England Ivy and Sunkiss Yellow.
Karma.. return a smile.....
Pin It!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful card! I love the ligthouse.

Schmoop said...

Great Pic. I am a Lighthouse freak. I have a lighthouse lamp on my computer table. Cheers Marilyn!!

Diane said...

Such a great pic and your card is gorgeous Michelle!!!

Diane said...

Hey Michelle,I nominated you for an award on my blog,so please come by and check it out!!!
Hugs,Diane

Scrappy Girl said...

The picture and the card is grogeous! Manga Dork and I are at Lil Sis's in NC and we are going to the beach on Saturday...I can't wait!

Christo Gonzales said...

...I shall not want

Speedcat Hollydale said...

This is so cool!!!! I have been to split rock lighthouse ... that's about it.

A blogging pal has a site dedicated to lighthouses.

http://lighthousestars.com

Great verse too :-) I love the Psalms