Monday, August 4

Blessings

Count your Blessings one petal at a time.....

Photobucket
I created this card using Whipper Snapper sets: Blooming Expressions and Blossoms & Butterflies. The CS is CTMH Vineyard Berry, Olive and Colonial White. I stamped the images with Chocolate and Olive ink. I water brushed the leaves with the same colors and the flower is popped up with dimensionals and is water colored with Goldrush and Autumn Terracotta.
I embellisehd with some buttons and gold ribbon.
Karma..... ask.. "how do I live my life in the best way?"
Pin It!

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Pretty card. Love the sentiment.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! This is a FABULOUS card! I LOVE it!!

Judy said...

What a great card! The sentiment is wonderful.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I bit one of the buttons off thinking it was a lime chicklet ... ooops!

maryt/theteach said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle! oth this one and the one above. You have such a talent! :)