Friday, August 22

Got Margarita's??

Who doesn't like hanging out with their girlfriends drinking a couple of Marg's on a hot summer day? It would be better if I were hanging out on the beach in St Maartin. But I would be drinking rum punch if that were the case! Are Margarita's a girly drink? I don't know! The men in my life either drink Whiskey or Beer!! Let me know! I'm curious!
Photobucket
I used Impression Obsession stamp - Margarita's. CTMH Hollyhock and Citrus Leaf CS. American Crafts designer paper. CTMH markers. Crystal and Lemon Lime stickles. and Green gingham ribbon. Distress tool.
Look what I found on the side of my house; next to my front door. For some reason these little beauties love that area. Possibly because its shaded? Sometimes the Praying Mantis is green sometimes they're brown. Did you know that she bites off her mates head during or just after mating?? It hasn't deterred the male yet!!
Photobucket
Karma... share...
Pin It!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

love the prayingmantis - haven't seen one of those in forever
sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com

Julie Koerber said...

Isn't this margarita card just the cutest thing Eh-vah! hehe! I love it! And, your photo of the praying mantis - oh my! what a great photo! Bugs freak me out but that is beautiful! Have a great weekend! :-)

Judy said...

Love the card...so summery.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally cute card! I love your page above too, and I like that song.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunningly pretty card. Love all that colour & the way you have that lime glittered and tucked up in there! Brilliant! :o)