Monday, August 11

Friends

My Sister emailed this to me. I thought it was perfect to share with everyone.

Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, But never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well. Again. I don't want whatever the hell you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; 'because you are my friend'.


Friends are priceless gems that enrich our lives beyond measure. Without friends, there would be nobody with whom to share our joys and our heartaches. There would be nobody with whom to communicate our most private thoughts. A life without friends would be a very empty life.

Photobucket

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth........
Pin It!

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Love this fun friendship stuff especially the peeing your pants quote!

Yes, I definitely LOVE Debbie Macomber ALOT! I am looking forward to the new Cedar Cove coming out the end of this month. Also Twenty Wishes was GREAT! Did you read it? I think the book that stayed with me the longest was "Between Friends." It is the one with all the correspondence between to friends from birth to the death of one of them.

Christo Gonzales said...

I am still laughing at the peeing your pants quote....

Judy said...

How great!! I particularly like stay away from me when you are sick but peeing in your pants is wonderful.

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH MAN... that is the best! I'm so going to copy and paste that baby! Thanks for sharing!