Sunday, August 24

Got Milk?

Just over a mile down the road from us is a little farm with cows out in the field. I have always been amazed by them. They all look exactly the same. I think this old farmer has perfected cloning long before scientists. What are the odds that they all look like Oreo Cookies? They are black with the white around the middle. Each spring all the new calves look the same. I finally had my camera with me and made my Handyman pull the truck to the side of the road so that I could snap a few pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Karma... make yourself interesting....
Pin It!

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Those are a special "brand" of cows. One of our neighbors raises that kind. I can't remember the name. I think it begins with a "g". I think they are neat too!

Judy said...

Your right...they do remind you of Oreo cookies. I've never seen any like that.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love these cookie cows. Heehee! Great pictures! :o)

RW said...

Can't have a Oreo cookie without milk lol! Great shots! :D