Saturday, August 16

Warm Cozy Quilt

I love warm, soft, cozy quilts! Who doesn't?? They're great when there is a chill in the air; to wrap up in and get all cozy while reading a book, or while watching a movie. They're great to take on a picnic. They're great to lay out on the lawn while basking in the sun, or shade. I wish I had the time and patience to sew them but I have enough hobbies! I love them!
I tried to make this card look that way.
Photobucket
I used Papertreyink stamp - Quilters Sampler. Ctmh X7086B - Caprice paper. Honey CS. Chocolate ink. Brown buttons and a paper flower.
Karma... enjoy the gifts of others; each gives for his or her own reason...
Pin It!

3 comments:

Maria said...

oooh, too cool Michelle! I love warm and cozy quilts and your card looks warm and cozy!! I love the pretty colors that you used!!Very pretty!!

Maria

Judy said...

Nothing beats a warm and cozy quilt and this card is so fantastic.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors!