Friday, September 5

Wedding

Today my oldest child and only son is getting married. He's marrying the girl of his dreams. I am very proud of them. Jenn is a very nice young lady. They were originally going to get married Sept 15, 2007 but guess what? They had a nice surprise. Carter was born that exact day so plans changed. He'll be wearing a little tux of his own. I'll share pictures in a few days..
Congratulations!! edited to add: See pictures below of last night Dress Rehearsal and dinner..

Photobucket
karma... be the friend of all living things .....
Pin It!

8 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to them! I hope today is absolutely wonderful!!

Vicki said...

congratulations on both accounts - that great
sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF THEM!!!

Have a great weekend and don't forget to share pictures with your audience.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

That is so fantastic! I wish them all the best :-)

ahhh love .... makes you all smiley inside.

CreativeMish said...

Just got home! the wedding was fabulous! it made me all smiley inside!

Judy said...

Beautiful couple -- best wishes to them.

Kelly said...

They are a gorgeous couple! I am glad the wedding went off beautifully.
Hugs

Diane said...

What a lovely couple!!! Wishing them all the happiness in the world!