Sunday, September 7

Family

With the Wedding and all.. we've had a busy, Fun, Family Weekend.. The wedding turned out fabulous! It was so nice. I don't have any pictures of the wedding yet.. I'm hoping someone will burn me some CD's so that I can post something. There were alot of camera's there. Yesterday they opened presents then headed home to pack for their cruise. Last night we went to my Aunt's house. Quite a few family members where there. We just sat around, ate prime rib and visited. This was the first time in 4 years my mom has gathered all of her living siblings together. Uncle David went home early so I wasn't able to get him in the picuture. 4 of the 5 pictured are twins. Today a group of us are going to see MAMA MIA. (this will be my 3rd time) Its been a great weekend! I took Eric and Jenn to the airport this morning. I have Carter until Tuesday night then he'll be spending the rest of the week with Jenn's Mom....

Here are a few Family Pictures from yesterday.. edited to add... My sister posted a few wedding pictures on her blog... check them out HERE

Carter
David
trip
presents
I've had enough
fam
Photobucket
sarabeth
sara
cristie Emily
mark and Glenda
david girls
vince nancy
ashley
Photobucket
Photobucket

Karma... Treasure life as a gift....
Pin It!

4 comments:

Christo Gonzales said...

boy you have been busy

Schmoop said...

Wow, sounds like a full weekend. Glad you had fun, Michelle. Cheers!!

Kelly said...

It must have been nice to have all your family around this weekend. Probably hectic but it looks like you all had a wonderful time. I like your new banner. Thanks for sharing your new pics.
Hugs

Diane said...

Looks like you all had fun,weddings are the greatest...everyone's happy!