Wednesday, September 3

Hip Hip Hooray!!

This is the other card I made Thursday night. It's another 4x4. I used CTMH D1285 - Lifes a Jungle. CS - Bamboo, chocolate and sweet leaf. Stickles- orange peel, turquoise, platinum, baby blue. Eyelets and twine. Perfect pearls. Journaling pen.
Photobucket
Look what I found when I was googling the word Hippo! OMG!!!! Thank you God for giving me a nice smile and straight teeth!!!
Photobucket


Karma... take advantage of all the opportunities to keep your mouth shut....

Enjoy!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

OMGoodness! That is a funny pic. Cute card! Love hippos!

Anonymous said...

Now that man's mouth is probably bigger than a hippos! Geeeeezus!

Diane said...

Oh my goodness!!! Is that for real???????
Love your hippo card,but that face...!!!!!!

Judy said...

OMG...that pic is really scarey!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

YIKES!!!!!!!

Listening to A. H. A.

Ha haaaaaaaa! Too funny :-)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Did you send 2 songs??

CreativeMish said...

only 1 song..

Kelly said...

Holy Smokes!!! Is that a real picture! I have never seen anything quite like that before - LOL. THanks for sharing the laugh.
Hugs