Monday, September 15

One Year Old

Today is my Grandson Carter's Birthday! The year has flown by! He is one year old..

Photobucket

I created this fun card for him using CTMH colors Dutch Blue, Topiary, Outdoor denim, cranberry ribbon, white conchos, Rough & Tumble paper and C1256- Little Boys stamp.

His birthday party was yesterday. He got alot of fun gifts and clothes. His Mama will be posting lots of him on her blog... Check it out HERE.

Carter and my Sister- Krinkle

Photobucket

This is fun!!
Photobucket

The good stuff!!
Photobucket

Enjoy!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

How cute! I love first birthdays. They are extra special.

Cristie said...

What a cute picture of me, I mean Carter. LOL! This last year sure went by fast. What a little cutie. You should do a comparison post with a one year pic of Eric.

Beate said...

Happy Birthday to Carter! He is so cute!
So is your card!
Hugs and smiles

Judy said...

Looks like Carter had a great 1st birthday.

RW said...

Happy Birthday to Carter!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fun card and super cute GS!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Let there be cake :-)