Tuesday, September 23

Violets

Once upon a time, there were three little violets. They longed to venture out of their dark dull and lonely cubicle. They wanted to grow and be beautiful. They wanted someone to notice them and give them some tender loving care. Their owner tried everything. Special food, water, loving words, even pretty little purple pots. They just shriveled up and looked pale and sickly. Their owner felt bad. She decided to take drastic measures. She bundled them up in the dead of winter, hoping not to put them in shock. She took them on a new adventure to their new home in a window seat. They get warmth from filtered sunlight every day. It took a few months for them to get comfortable in their new home but they soon grew to love their new sunny spot. They now show their appreciation for the love their owner gives them. Edited to add: I've decided to enter the third photo in Rogers Photo contest. Check it out HERE.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Karma.. be inclusive and and accepting; not judgemental and critical....
Pin It!

9 comments:

Schmoop said...

Ha. Well written, Michelle. Enjoy the violets. Cheers!!

Vicki said...

I love Violets - I have a plant that I have to repot. They are truly beautiful flowers. Looks like you found just the right spot for them.

Diane said...

Those are beautiful Michelle! I have one of those and can't seem to keep it alive,it's actually dead I think. I've tried cutting off all the dead leaves but as soon as something grows,it dies right away.What am I doing wrong?

Scrappy Girl said...

What gorgeous color! I usually keep one in my kitchen window.

Bob Johnson said...

What a cool pic, and cool story, didn't know that was possible.

RW said...

Beautiful Michelle nice shots! they came out well. They be loving that place they sit.

Kimmie said...

Your photos of your violets are stunning. They are one of my favorite flowers although I have a very hard time keeping them alive. You have a very pretty blog. :-)

Thank You for visiting mine yesterday.
Blessings,
Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful captures - and story around it!

Good luck!

Dianne said...

beautiful! you cropped it perfectly and the color is astounding :)