Saturday, September 13

Plant Smiles

I made this card using the emboss resist technique. First I stamped my image on Bamboo CS using versamark. I then covered with clear embossing powder.

Here you can see the clear powder before it's heated.
Photobucket Image Hosting
This is the image after I used my heat gun to melt the embossing powder.
Photobucket Image Hosting
I used a sponge dauber to rub Twilight, Sweet Leaf and Desert Sand ink all over the Bamboo cardstock. The clear embossed image resists the ink. I randomly rubbed ink in a circular motion until I achieved my desired coverage.
Photobucket Image Hosting
I attached to a Colonial white card base, attached a colonial white ribbon, pierced the edges and finished off with a sentiment framed by rectangle nestabilitie cut-outs.
(twilight, sweet leaf and bamboo.)
Photobucket Image Hosting
All products are CTMH. Stamp set is D1306 Treasure life. (September stamp of the month.)

Enjoy!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I LOVE this card...I believe it is my favorite of all you have posted so far. Gorgeous!

Kim said...

Absolutely beautiful!! TFS

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

I think this card is darling!!
TFS,
Tracy

Judy said...

This card is just beautiful...very stunning.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle!
Hugs and smiles