Thursday, September 18

Age is only a Number!

Today is my friend Carol's birthday! She's one of my colorful and crazy friends! We're going to Casa Mexico for lunch.. Have a fabulous day!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I created this card with my new clear set by Inkadinkado - Humorous birthdays!
I used Chocolate cardstock and papers from SU - Afternoon Tea. The cute little lizzard is colored with twinkling H20's. I used three sized of nestabilities and my piercing tool.

Karma... toast marshmallows with some kids.....

Enjoy!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

That card cracked me up...too funny! Happy Bday to your buddy!

Jenn said...

Mmmmmmm I LOVE Casa Mexico! Have fun!

Marlou McAlees said...

a cute card Michelle!! im sure your friend will love it :)

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look like ya'll would be nuttin but trouble.

I didn't get called about bail money so I'm figurin' you two acted good today.

Judy said...

I laughed out loud when I read that sentiment...it is priceless.