Friday, April 30

Here, There, Everywhere

I'm still here... Really I am..  I've just been too busy to make anything or blog...  Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day.   Does anyone have plans to celebrate it?   I know there are ALOT of sales at all of the on line stores.  Alot of the Digital stores are having 50% off sales.   I was at Craft Warehouse today and they are having big sales, too..  40% off 1 item coupons.  Their sale is 3 days.  You can go back each day and get something at 40% off..   I'm just saying.....   if you really NEED it.  My daughter in law is coming over.  I'm hoping to create something that I can share with you soon.. 


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm excited to scrap!!! I'm probably going to make a bunch of cards, so I will bring my camera with me and we can take pictures of our creations. :)