Friday, April 23

Popsicle Yummy

Another Scrap Pile challenge from Maria.   She posts these every Saturday.  I made this a few days ago…  I’m finally sharing.  

I keep all of my scrap pieces of paper in this plastic container.   Its been great using up some of them..  

This weeks challenge had to have the color orange in it.   Not a color I use allot.   As I was browsing through some other blogs ,    Michele made this really pretty card doing opposite nesting with nestabilities.   I gave it a try too… 

The circle cutouts are nested inward.   The bottom layer has the smallest circle.

Aren’t these fun popsicle colors?  I love the combo.

Products used:   CTMH – Sunny Yellow, Bubblegum. Bo Bunny. Verve – Star Struck. Ribbon. Button. Stickles. Twine. Twinkling H20’s.

 

Enjoy! Create! Simplify!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I love love love orange so I absolutely love love love that card! Fun papers to work with!

BTW...how is your son? Did he fully recover from his nailgun accident?

Maria said...

Wow what a fun orange something card! I love that swirly image and that ric rac is fantastic!! I love ric racs on cards!! Such a fun embellishment. Thank you for playing along in the SPS challenge!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Maria