Tuesday, January 5

Early Bird

I made nine cards using Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection.    I used 3 sheets of plain card stock and 4 sheets of Cosmo Cricket Designer sheets. 6- 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and 3- 3x3 cards. I still have enough left to make probably nine more card. These cards required NO stamping... All I did was cut, ink the edges, paste and add a little embellishing.. Quick and Easy.

I'll show you three cards a day.... That ought to cover 3 days of blogging this week.. :)



Easy as Pie... Cherry pie... (3X3)



Cherry Pie is my favorite...







Turn off music above to listen...


Simplify!

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hey there Mish,
Wanted to tell you that Donna was just so tickled and excited that you gave her that card. That and your kind words made her smile ear to ear.