I am taking a journaling typography class. It teaches how to journal and take pieces of the journaling and create typography for projects. We make a scrap page for each day’s journaling. This one is all about me…
Here are the list of question with my answers. Go ahead.. Give it a try and start journaling.
1. I am proud of my - ability to create.
2. I am amazed by - God’s love.
3. I am blessed with - a loving Family.
4. I am a sucker for – a good clearance sale.
5. I am calmed by - peace and quiet.
6. I am always up for - an outdoor adventure.
7. I am ready to - Simplify.
8. I am excited by - other peoples enthusiasm.
9. I am listening to - Air 1 – The positive alternative.
10.I am intrigued by - other cultures.
11.I am challenged by – learning new things.
12.I am honored by – teaching.
13. I am amused by – old Family stories.
14. I am impatient with - stupid drivers.
15. I am scared of – Government control.
16.I am proudest of – My Children.
17. I am unsure of - the future.
18. I am guilty of - not going to the gym enough.
19. I am oblivious of – Hollywood stars.
20. I am distracted by - art projects.
21. I am embarrassed by – belly fat.
22. I am awed by – Nature.
23. I am tired of - Getting no sleep.
24. I am a bit of a – Clean freak.
25. I am shy about – meeting new people.
26. I am lost without - a notebook and pencil.
Enjoy! Create! Simplify!
1 year ago