Saturday, March 6

Sweet!

I made this card for the Mojo Monday Challenge and for the challenge over at Moxie Fab World.    Using these colors..

I found this Unity stamp set at Craft Warehouse in town after the holidays.  It was on clearance for 4.95.   Who can resist that price for 30 stamps?

Products used:   CTMH – Hollyhock, Bubblegum, Breeze, Sunkiss yellow. Basic Grey – Urban Prairie.  Nestabilities. Unity – Mixed up Cuteness. SU punch. Prismacolor pencils. Basics – Pearls.

Enjoy! Create! Simplify!


Photobucket
Pin It!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Cute! love the color pallet. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
PS - your grandson is adorable!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

SWEET! I love the colors and layout. LOVE your signature too!

Anonymous said...

This is a great card - I love how you used the cone in the circle - such a great echo of shapes!

CB said...

I like this color pallette. Great card. You have been busy busy looking at your last few posts.

Jane Wetzel said...

this is such a sweet card! glad u visited my blog cuz I sure LOVE yours! :)

cnelson said...

What a scrumptious card!! LOVE it!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a "sweet" approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)