Saturday, June 27

I'm In Love!

Wow! I’m really having fun with photo editing! Its amazing! I’ve been digging out all kinds of photo’s and adjusting them. Some old… some new!

Scissorbella went to New York City a few years ago; her Senior year of High School. They had a Class from Long Island that they kept in contact with all year and learned new things. The New Yorkers came to Idaho for a week and the Idaho kids went to New York for a week. Here are a few pictures she took while there. These were taken with her cheap little Kodak camera. They make me want to go visit!

Sorry if this seems like a lot of pictures! I did get a little carried away. I had to save the best for last!! We don’t have billboards like this anywhere in Boise!

EnJOY!

Photobucket

Pin It!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pictures Michelle. What did you do to the 'groomsmen' photo. It looks like you captured the emotion somehow in the faces - it's a great shot. I'm kind of glad we don't have billboards like that here in Calgary, I would be embarrassed. lol.

Christo Gonzales said...

I like how you adjusted the photos they look like antique postcards

Scrappy Girl said...

Gorgeous!

I (heart} NYC!