Tuesday, June 2

Celebrate

I need to find time and make more Birthday cards. I can't hardly keep them on hand!

I'm not in the habit of using bright primary colors. I love them but am drawn more to the country colors. This is the first time I've used this new nestabilities die cut and its been awhile since I've used my Scorpal.

Photobucket

CTMH Originals - Lucky Three.

Products used: Scor-pal, Inkadinkado - Birthday Cupcake, Nestabilities, Buttons, Twinkling H20's, CTMH - Tulip CS, Creative basics - Animal cookies, Liquid applique, thread, Gelly roll - Sakura.

EnJOY!

Photobucket
Pin It!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Michelle;
Very sweet birthday card (no pun intended). I love the buttons.

Scrappy Girl said...

I am gettin' low on bday cards too! This cupcake one is so nice...the buttons accent it very well!

Cassie_lu said...

cute card and i really like the cupcake

Mary said...

It's okay, I am a country color kind of girl myself :o)

Great work and I think you can never have to many birthday cards on hand!

Judy said...

Awesome card. The cupcake is great.

Maria said...

Oooh, what a fun birthday card Michelle! I love the colors and that cupcake sure looks yummy! Awesome job on your coloring and I love all those pretty buttons.

I just bought a few Nestabilites too!! I'm having fun with them. No more cutting my own shapes! LOL!!

Maria