Monday, June 1

Be Strong and Courageous

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

I ordered these stamps from CHF several weeks ago and they are finally seeing ink. I love the lions but I wasn't sure what occasion to use it for. I think this scripture fits it perfectly!

Photobucket

Products used: CTMH CS - Chocolate, Desert sand, Bamboo, Colonial white. CHF - Lion Pair, Scripture essentials 1, Martha Stewart pearls, Ribbon, Black journaler, Tim Holtz distress ink- frayed burlap, Twinkling H20's, Sizzix- top note, brown stazon.

EnJOY!

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Michelle;
This is a beautiful very inspiring card. I love that verse very much. Those lions are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the shape of the background and the pearls!