Wednesday, June 24

Scripture Challenge

Here are the other cards I made last week. I’m finally getting caught up. The words are Joy, His Presence, Glory, Fruit, Desire, Creator, Wisdom, Time.

I create these using PSE7 (Photoshop Elements 7) and Digital kits from my favorite on line stores. I then print them out on HP presentation paper. Cut them out. Glue to 4x4 coasters. (both sides) I then add a little extra bling. Sometimes ribbon, sometimes stickles. sometimes flowers etc. I punch a hole in one corner and put them all on a large binder ring. By year end I will have 26 cards, for a total of 52 scriptures.

Sweet Shoppe Designs – Ocean side. Font – Viner Hand

Weeds and Wildflowers – Flowers , Wings, and Growing Things. Font – Monotype corsiva

Sweet Shoppe Designs – Natural Beauty. Font – CK Becky.

Sweet Shoppe Designs – Family Roots

Sweet Shoppe Designs – Jenn and Dean. Font - Tahoma

Designs by Krista – Spring Breeze

Shabby Miss Jenn – Grandmas Garden.

EnJOY!

Photobucket

Pin It!

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Those are all SO gorgeous...you are so talented!

Kelly said...

Michelle;
These are so beautiful. So you create them with Photoshop then you print them out as cards? Is that expensive for the ink and all?

Michele said...

OH BOY!! I am so very very impressed. These are very nice... and I love all the scriptures as well.

Judy said...

I really like the card with the lighthouse!!