Friday, February 27

49 Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I don't think so…
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey Breast
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
1 Son, Two daughters
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Of course. Daily!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
NO
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No Way!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted mini wheat's
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't own many shoes that tie. When I do.. NO
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla with fresh sliced banana's, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and chopped walnuts
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile
15. RED OR PINK?
Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I can be too nice.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Mama.. It's been a long time since I've seen her.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Sure, but I know not everyone will.
19. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink striped PJ bottoms. Green Tshirt, Maroon sweat shirt. Grey and Ivory striped socks.

OH! And a red scarf around my neck.. (I'm cold) OH wait! I always give more than asked for.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My music player that is on my blog
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Fresh plowed dirt
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Eric
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football
27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes - Soft
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. (Another reason to cry)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Fireproof
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
See question number 19
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer! I agree with the camping . OH and fishing!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs! You can get and give hugs to anyone.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Lemon pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Does it matter?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I don't think this matters either
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I just finished-The Secret Life of Bee's. Ready to start- Back on Blossom Street
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't use one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
American Idol

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
The ocean. Rain. Thunder.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I like them both!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Saint Martin
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am an artist
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Pocatello, Idaho
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Internet (This is a secret) LOL!
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Half Empty

Pin It!

No comments: