Sunday, January 4

JOY!

Several bloggers that I stalk, pick a word for the year and try to incorporate it into their lives.
I came up with a list of a few that would be good. For some reason, JOY is the word that seemed to stick. So my word for the year is JOY.

Psalm 16:11 You will show me the way of life, granting me the JOY of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.

Photobucket

There are so many things in my life that bring me JOY. I just need to focus on the things that matter most.

What is your word for the year??

Enjoy!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Mish,
love your choice of words. It is such a positive word and emotion. Smiles B

Manga Dork said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natalie said...

That's a GREAT word Michelle! I am still pondering my short-list of words!

AndreaLeigh said...

i think mine would be action. because i'm trying to get moving, get healthly, and practice more random acts of kindness in my life.

WishTrish said...

Oh, definitely SERVICE. But, you already know that my year's theme is two words long: Scatter Sunshine!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

What a great idea, and I love your word! I would pick grateful, for all the blessings and beauty around me.

Happy New Year!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Ohhhhh ... GREAT music here today!

My word???



HMMMMMMMM

I will go with "Carpe Diem"

is that two words or three??
I cheated :-)

Nana said...

I think Joy is a perfect word. We all need to concentrate on the things that are most important!

B said...

Great word. It's got me thinking. I have no clue what word I would pick, but I like having this to think about.

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫