Thursday, October 2

Tagged!!


Scrappy Girl over at Four Seasons Farm tagged me!!!
I'm supposed to share 7 random things about myself. . HHMM what more can I tell you about myself that you don't already know??
1. My Handyman and I have only been married 5 years but have known known each other about 12.
2. I am an Application Development Geek! AKA - Computer Programmer.
3. I am the oldest child. I have one younger brother and 2 younger sisters.
4. I am have a type A personality. ANAL!!!
5. I try not to judge others and accept everyone as they are.
6. I'm not a jewelry person. I rarely wear the stuff, including my wedding ring.
7. I am NOT a girly girl! Although I don't go anywhere without my face. (makeup!)
I'm supposed to tag 7 people? How about if I tag everyone who reads this? Its fun to learn random stuff about other bloggers!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I would say sure ... but I did this one 10 times!!

I did not now you are a programmer - Oracle???