Wednesday, October 1

Soup Bones

Sunday I had the kids over for dinner. I dug out a package of soup bones and made a yummy vegetable soup. I put everything but the kitchen sink in mine. I also made rolls and apple dumplings.

Soupbones

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Scissorbella gave Carter his first official haircut.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hurry up!!!
Photobucket

Now I can play in Grammy's drawers!
Photobucket

Its amazing they can go from this......

Photobucket
To this in one year!!

Big Cheezy Drooly Grin!
Photobucket
Pin It!

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

What great pictures! Your meal looks yummy!

Jenn said...

What a handsome boy!

Vicki said...

He's a cutie - and yum......I'm hungry now!

Diane said...

He's so adorable! They grow up too fast don't they!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I LOVE this post!!! Cute cute cute


Life is so grand sometimes, isn't it??? Makes the "hard" days all worth while.

RW said...

Aw poor little guy lol! Wow grub looks good!