Monday, February 18

Compassion

Compassion is understanding and caring when someone is hurt or troubled, even if you don’t know them. It is wanting to help, even if all you can do is listen and say kind words. You forgive mistakes. You are a friend when someone needs a friend.


I made this card using SU Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranite CS. Stamp is Verve Visual - Fancy Florals. I embossed the flower pieces with black powder then brushed with bleach to lighten the paper a litttle. I rubbed my black ink pad on the Wasabi paper to distress. Extras are black polkadot grosgrain, Antique copper photo hanger and black brads.

Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Michelle;
I LOVE your new blog banner! Wow! It looks awesome. Did you make it yourself? If so, what program did you use???
I love the cards. Bellisima (Beautiful). What a beautiful family you have Michelle.

Diane said...

Great card Michelle,love what you did with the black on your green,looks really sharp! You look as young as your kids!!! Great lookin' family!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Very nice!!! :~)