Friday, February 8

digital

In my spare time I've been playing with my Photoshop Elements program. Here are a couple of 12x12 scrapbook pages I made. There are many digital tutorials on line. I use the ones from Designer Digitals. They have fabulous papers, embellishments, alpha's etc. You can also find alot of freebies on line. The newest one I found is Faith Sisters
This one is pictures of myself holding Carter. He was only 1 hour old.
Photobucket
This one was taken Christmas Day. Carter is 3 1/2 months
Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Michelle;
These are so adorable. What a sweetie pie! I get to hold one of the babies at Church tomorrow... she is just over two weeks old! Yay!
Bless you and thank you for sharing!
Kelly

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Cool! I have always wanted a photoshop program - I use windows 98 paint for everything I do.... kind of a "cave man" blogger :)

These really turned out nice. We were going to have our grandaughter over today, but things did not work out (sigh)

Happy weekend Michelle!!!
Eric from "Speedcat Hollydale"