Tuesday, February 19

Consideration

Consideration is being thoughtful of other people and their feelings. You consider how your actions affect them. You pay careful attention to what others like and don’t like, and do things that give them happiness.

I made this card using CTMH Serendipity Paper pack and Chocolate CS. I used CTMH Acrylix - For Every Occasion, and Z820 Window Charms. To make the cake, I chose three sizes of the square window charms, stuck them to the Serendipity paper then cut around the edges. I then stacked and glued them to the Chocolate CS and attached a ribbon to the top. The Birthday sentiment is embossed with glittery gold. I attached a strip of coordinating paper inside the flap then tore the top edge so that it should show. CTMH paper is not dyed through so when you tear, you have a white edge. I embellished with 3 gold brads.

happybirthday
Pin It!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love it !!! The sentiment looks so rich!!! Great card!