Thursday, July 2

Hey Chickie!

If you know me very well… then you know I have a thing about chickens. I really haven’t bought anything or painted anything new for a couple of years. Anna Wight over at Whipper Snapper , designs the most bestest stamps! I love her chickens… You’ve got to read her BLOG. She lives in Texas and takes great pictures of all her cows, chickens and other pets. She names them all, too!

I created this using the set – Crazy for Chickens. Go figure!! I used CTMH Creme Brulee, White, Sorbet, and Key Lime. The background is stamped with CHF backgrounder – Fine Gingham . I stamped the image with brown stazon ink and water colored with my twinkling H20’s. I stamped the little chickie a little crooked so I used my black pigma pen and added a couple of little lines for movement. That way it looks like I did it on purpose! A true artist at work!

EnJOY!

Photobucket

Pin It!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I am not a fan of real chickens...except for one...her name is Funky Chicken...my grandma gave her to me...she is one of those that has the funny feathers on her head. She loves my voice and clucks when I talk! This is a very cute card!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! I love your card. You're very creative, too. I may have to check out your friend's stamps. I started making my own stamps, due to letterboxing, about 2 years ago. It's fun but time consuming. I love chickens, too. I have 16 of them, including two roosters (one a polish with the crazy hair poof and also a japanese silky). Watching chickens makes me laugh and relaxes me, too.

Have a beautiful weekend,
~Lisa

mE said...

Delightful and darling!!! I love whimsical critters!

Inky Smiles!
E.