Friday, July 3

Follow Your Dreams

I went to a SU party a couple of weeks ago and took advantage of the discontinued items that were on sale. I love this Raspberry Tart paper! So many shades of pink! I made two cards. Similar, yet different.

Aren’t they fun?? I used Cameo Coral and Real Rose CS. The CTMH dimensional elements are painted with Tim Holz crackle paint. Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose. I punched stars and Covered the Cameo with Clear glitter and the Rose with Diamond Dust. I stamped the sentiment with CTMH – D1152 – Follow your Dreams. Attached a pink Gingham ribbon and a tiny lime button. I scallop punched the edge and added a corner punch, too. Edges are sponged with CTMH – Watermelon ink.

Template from CTMH ‘Wishes’– 3 Wishes pg 109.

EnJOY!

Photobucket

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Stopping by from SITS.. the cards are really cute!

RW said...

Great wish cards there Michelle!! At one time I would never be caught dead in a material/craft store. But I found for fly tying it is much cheaper to do so, still I don't like walking in there holding roles of black and olive chenille lol! A awesome 4Th of July to you and your family!! :D