Thursday, July 23

Stars

Except for the Night, We could never know Stars.

Astronomy has always fascinated me. My Handyman and I like to sit out on the back patio late at night on weekends and stargaze. We watch for satellites, falling stars and try and name constellations. I always wonder how many other life forms in other galaxies are doing the same thing!

Its hard for me to come up with masculine cards that aren’t girly and flowery. This set from Cornish Heritage Farms is perfect!!

I used CHF Astronomy bock for the background. Its stamped with white ink on CTMH Outdoor Denim. Other products- CHF – Reach 4 the Stars. CTMH – Sunflower cs. X7109B Stardust. Twinkling H20’s. Ribbon. Picture hanger. Nestabilities. Stickles. Distress ink.

Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, get the wish I wish tonight!

EnJOY!

Photobucket

Pin It!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

I think this card is AWESOME! I love astrology too!

Unknown said...

Your starbright card is super! Love the background stamping you did in white--so neat!