Monday, February 6

Surrender Your Heart

This is my first official page that will go in my February section of my Scrap*Life*Journal binder for Twenty-Twelve.

This page has several layers.  I doodled, stamped and glued several items. The flowers are stamped with Verve set – Making a Statement; then cut out with a coordinating die cut.

I love this red and aqua color combination…  I would love to somehow incorporate it in my kitchen…  maybe I’ll paint the green wall red?   It’s hard to find the perfect red.  I already have all of the fun vintage Pyrex that would go great with the color theme.

Products used:   CTMH – Breeze, Tulip. Verve – Making A Statement. Distress ink – Vintage photo.  Sewing tool. Buttons. Twine. Echo Park – Yours Truly.  Pigma Micron 05 pen.

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Mama Bair said...

This is so cute!!!!

Chrissy D said...

LOVE the papers and your design - FANTABULOUS!

Scrapacat said...

What a treat for the eye! I think I could look at this all day. Every little embellishment is wonderful!
~ky