Friday, February 17

Wishes For You

Yellow and Grey is such a great color combination.   I bought this new Close To My Heart set, C1494 – Card Word Puzzle a couple of weeks ago.  I love the little flowers and knew I wanted to do something with them.  

I cut out the label using Spellbinders Labels 17.   I kept the paper inside the die cut and sponged the inside with Distress ink – Wild Honey, to give it a framed look.  I spritzed with just a touch of water to spatter it.

I then colored the flowers in with some of the Wild Honey and finished of with shimmerz to give them a special glow.

Products used:   Spellbinders – Labels 17.  Authentique – Blissful. CTMH – C1494 – Card Word Puzzle. Distress ink – Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Iced Spruce. Shimmerz. Liquid Pearls. Verve – Making a Statement. Sewing Tool. Pigma Pen.

Be Creative!

 

 


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Gray and yellow are so on trend right now. Love them. I need to get into working with the sprays and mists and such. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!