Tuesday, February 21

Blah Blah Blah Bling!

My customer wanted a card that is Black, White, Silver and lots of Bling.    I tell you, it’s not easy to make a black and white card.   I don’t have a lot of papers so I just had to use my imagination.   Imagine that?   And…  Black and white is not easy to take pictures of.

I stamped three flower images from my new SU stamp set – Mixed Bunch and cut them out with the coordinating punch.  The edges are distressed with Distress ink – Soot.   I used CTMH- Bliss as the base paper.  The black under the flowers has tiny images stamped with silver ink.  (it doesn’t show well in the image).   I used a sizzlet embossing die cut for the butterfly.   I inked it with silver ink and distressed with Soot.   The pin and the big bling buttons are from CTMH Bling Assortment.

Products used:   CTMH – Bliss.  Distress ink – Soot.  CTMH – Black, Z1466 – Bling Assortment., Z1335 – Opaques – Licorice. Fantastix – champagne mist. SU – Mixed Bunch. SU – punch. Sewing tool. Sizzlix butterfly die. Twinkling H20’s. Pigma Pen

What do you think?

 

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I LOVE THE BLACK AND WHITE CARD! IT IS GORGEOUS!