Monday, February 13

Rawr Means I Love You

I’ve been making Valentines all weekend.   I didn’t make a lot… Not enough time..  I made enough for the kids, and a few coworkers.

I had to get this fun little dinosaur stamp because my Grandson, Carter has loved dinosaurs for his entire 4 years.   He loves to growl and roar..  and he loves the color green.

All images are colored with Copic markers.

Of course I had to make one for my Granddaughter Kendall, too..  She’s a little young and really won’t care but that’s ok because Grammy has to spoil her, too.

Products used:   CTMH – Tulip, Hollyhock, Cranberry. My Minds Eye – Love Me. Echo Park – Yours Truly. Copic Markers. Button. Twine. Brad. Ribbon. Distress ink – vintage photo. White Gel Pen.  Spellbinders – labels 8.  SilhouetteSD – hearts.  Fantastix – champagne mist. SU label punch. Stamps = My Favorite Thinks. Pure Innocence - Heart Stripes. Little Loveosaurus.

I also made some of this today.  More cards tomorrow with details on this fun treat.

Be Creative!


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: