Wednesday, May 7

Punches

I went to a class last night and learned how to make several things using punched shapes.

Here are a few examples.

I used various sizes of round and oval punches to make the frogs. We used a brayer and wrapped rubberbands around it, then rolled in ink to make the background paper. Does it look like pond water??
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I used various sizes of round, oval and square punches to make the rabbit. The whiskers are staples.
Photobucket

The flower is the dahlia fold which is circle punches.
Photobucket

You can also make pigs, ducks, etc.. FUN!

Karma... miracles come after alot of hard work...

Pin It!

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...I love, love, love that frog! How fun! My demos have always been so boring (hee hee!).

Great cards Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Those are CUTE! I personally think the rabbit is darling!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

what great ideas using punches, thanks for sharing :) also thanks for your lovely comment :)

Judy said...

What a great idea to use staples for the whiskers. I would have never thought of that.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you come back soon.