Sunday, May 4

Fun Stuff

We have a winner for the Blog Candy! There were only a few entries so I wrote all the names down and picked one from a bowl. Congratulations Judy!! You're the winner!! I'll bring it to you Tuesday night to the punch class :)

How was your National Scrapbooking Day?? Here are some pictures from my Folio class..
It's always fun to get together and be creative. Girls like to be silly and giggly occasionally..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since I had already made an album using Star Struck X7092B, I decided to make one today using X7094B - Paper Garden
Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Well, it looks like you had a great class!
Wanted to let you know that the lace you had asked about on the shadow box I had posted, was from Hobby Lobby. I get it there all the time and is like 99 cents a yard. Inexpencive enough for classes ect.. so I use it alot. (take Glimmer Mist well also" lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Sandee said...

I love your new header. Where did you get the kit?

Diane said...

Congrats to the winner!
Looks like you girls had lots of fun!!!