Sunday, May 11

Mother

I dedicate this post to my Mama. She is a very kind and loving lady. She has always worked hard to take care of my siblings and I as we were growing up. She still works her fingers to the bone managing a Winco Foods store in Northern Idaho. Its hard having her so far away but I know that if needed, she would drop everything and be here in a heartbeat. She is very creative and a great story teller. check out her blog here. I love you Mom!

My Mom, Dad, Brother Darrell and Myself... 1964

Photobucket
I made this card using My Minds Eye papers. CTMH Sunkiss Yellow cardstock and ribbon. CTMH April SOTM. Prisma Color Pencils and Martha Stewart pearls. I used the Cracked glass technique on the butterfly. If you haven't tried this, you stamp and color your image, cover the cardstock with versamark ink then cover with clear embossing powder; melt the powder with your embossing gun, while sticky cover with more embossing powder then melt again. Repeat this several times until you have a thick clear layer. Let dry and cool. Gently bend paper a few times and the clear embossing powder will crack.

Photobucket


"Happy Mother's Day" means more than; Have a happy day. Within those words lie lots of things we never get to say. It means, I love you, first of all. Then, Thanks for all you do. It means, You mean a lot to me, And that I honor you. But most of all, I guess it means that I am thinking of Your happiness on this, your day, with pleasure and with love


Karma.... decide that you are beautiful...

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool site. I know your mother well and what you said could not be more true. Truly a fantastic person. Happy Mothers Day Dot!

Mopjocky